How do I make a reservation at a County park?

Park reservations are made through the Department of Building and Grounds. Reservations for the use of facilities at Harris Hill Park and Park Station can be made by calling 607-737-2843 or by coming to the Building and Grounds Department located at 217 Madison Avenue in Elmira, from 7 am to 3:30 pm (closed 12-12:30 for lunch) Monday through Friday. Credit cards are now being accepted. There is a nonrefundable additional charge for credit card use. A minimum of $2 or 2.65% whichever is more. For more information on County Parks, visit the Parks and Recreation page.

Chemung County Fairgrounds reservations can be made by calling the Department of Buildings and Grounds at 607-737-2843.

Show All Answers

1. How do I find out more about "Mark Twain Country"?
2. How do I make a reservation at a County park?
3. Where can I find the County parks rules and regulations?